I spent a lot of time on my tummy time mat, and guess what? It has paid off! I rolled over for the first time on the 27th and now that I know it is as easy as drooling, I'm doing it all the time. I'm not very good going from my tummy to my back yet but I'm working on it. I'm even working on it in the middle of the night. Most of the time I can't get it and get frustrated and have to get mom and dad's attention to roll me back over again because I don't like to sleep on my tummy. It brings back memories of my first weeks when I was up all night with the parents....they loved it then so I'm sure they are excited to experience it again.
I have a lot of toys but you never would have guessed that a bag of frozen veggies would top them all in making me laugh. Check it out:
Well, that's all for this week. Stay tuned for more updates and if you don't see me smiling, you're not trying!!
No comments:
Post a Comment