Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bath Time

Every night I go through the same routine. I have so much fun throughout the whole process I thought you might like to hear about it. Around 6pm is when bath time begins and I try to make it last as long as possible. Sometimes I try and give my parents the hint that it is time to get started by pretending I'm cranky. First I get in the tub and play with my toys.

While I am playing in/with the water my dad gives me a "hair do." It's different every time, but it's always fun to see.

I read my book.

I get scrubbed down.

One last chance to play with the toys.

I get dried off.


Then my PJ's go on and I'm off to get my hair brushed. I love that part because I get to play in front of the mirror.

After that is is off to bed where it's anybody's guess how long it will take before I am fast asleep.

No comments:

Followers