As many of you may know, I have been eating plenty of solid food. Including sweet potato, avocado, pears, apples, carrots, grains (oatmeal, rice, barley), and my old favorite bananas. I say bananas are my old favorite because the other day my parents gave me something called Cheerios and I LOVE them! I can eat them anytime; breakfast, lunch or dinner. I'm pretty good at grabbing them, but getting them into my mouth is another story. They are sticky little things once I get slobber all over my hands. So if you want to get on my good side when you come to visit be sure and bring some Cheerios with you.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
CHEER....ios
As many of you may know, I have been eating plenty of solid food. Including sweet potato, avocado, pears, apples, carrots, grains (oatmeal, rice, barley), and my old favorite bananas. I say bananas are my old favorite because the other day my parents gave me something called Cheerios and I LOVE them! I can eat them anytime; breakfast, lunch or dinner. I'm pretty good at grabbing them, but getting them into my mouth is another story. They are sticky little things once I get slobber all over my hands. So if you want to get on my good side when you come to visit be sure and bring some Cheerios with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment