In November we went on a little trip. First stop was Denver, Colorado! My GG and GG Ned live there. I had never met them before, but I knew they loved me instantly. They played with me all day! Plus they made Mommy coffee and if Mommy has her coffee then we're all a bit happier! I also met Connie, Lauren, Hannah, and Uncle David...who knew I had so many relatives!? I can't wait to come back again! And thank you for the birthday party!
GG Ned took me to my very first aquarium! I had only been to Petco before so I was amazed at how many fish and other animals I saw. I loved it! I even saw Nemo up close and personal!
The next stop of our trip was Las Vegas, Nevada! We visited with my Grandma and Grandpa! Wait...am I even in that last picture?? Darn balloon!
No comments:
Post a Comment