Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Halloween!

October 31, 2010
This Halloween I was so excited to be able to go trick or treating! I got all dressed up at as an adorable butterfly and hit up the neighborhood with Sophie.

It was so much fun going door to door and getting candy! Sometimes people would hold their bowls of candy within my reach and I would help myself to a few extra pieces. I guess that's one of the benefits of being so darn cute. Who's going to take candy away from a cutie like me??

I could have stayed out all night going from house to house. But it was getting late and it was really cold so we headed back to the house. I thought the fun was over, but no way! Kids kept coming to our door and I had so much fun giving candy away. Every time the doorbell rang, I'd run as fast as could to answer it. I can't wait to do it all again next year!

No comments:

Followers